There are times in life when we all need some help to get by. Being able to get that help quickly and easily can make all the difference. If you need assistance in difficult times, it’s just a phone call away with WeCare*.
WeCare offers Aon Master Trust members and their family:
- Counselling, guidance and support with issues such as medical concerns, grief, depression, elder care and stress management. Counsellors are on hand around the clock, every day of the week.
- Home and care services to help around the house when circumstances change. Whether it’s gardening, cleaning or childcare, you can be confident that the home care providers WeCare sources are reputable and reliable.
- Funeral assistance to help you select a funeral home, decide on the type of funeral and where to hold the service, and arrange the after-service function and catering.
- Legal and tax advice to help you make the right decisions. Advice may include estate planning such as preparing your will or making a power of attorney, help with a legal issue, or assistance with your personal tax.
Just a phone call away
Call 1800 828 736 and mention that you’re a member of the Aon Master Trust (or family of a member).
While WeCare’s phone counselling and advice services will more than meet most callers’ needs, assistance beyond the phone service may be necessary in some cases. The professionals at WeCare can help with this too.
There is no charge to you for WeCare’s phone counselling and advice services.
Learn more about WeCare
* The WeCare service is offered by AIA Australia Ltd (ABN 79 004 837 861, AFSL 230043) to its insured members and provided by NHS Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 38 080 244 195). It is a service provided to members of the Aon Master Trust and their families.